Property Accounts Administrator - Permanent Post
Our client based in Bromley are looking for a Property Accounts Administrator to work closely with the accounts and property management team. You will be responsible for the administration within the finance team as well as working closely with the management team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reconciling rent payments, issuing payments to clients and deal with queries between clients and tenants
• Running tenants rent and service charge demands
• Producing arrears schedules and first point follow up
• Commission transfers
• Reconciling client bank accounts
• Producing weekly payment runs
• Assisting with annual insurance renewal allocation
• Assisting with annual service charge reconciliations
• Liaising with Property Managers and assisting with maintenance tasks / schedules
• Reconciling company bank account
• Running sales and purchase ledger for the company
• Liaising with the Property Managers to manage client’s properties effectively
• Telephone answering and dealing with enquiries
• Adhoc tasks to meet the needs of the business
• Excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of Excel & Word
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
• Experience of Xero and Property Management Software would be an advantage
• Excellent communications skills both verbally and written
• Ability to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self motivated and pro-active – able to work on your own
Salary £25,000 - £27,000 DOE + benefits
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Future Personnel are currently shortlisting NOW please apply ASAP!
Posted By: Simon Tregellas
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0208 256 0910
Simon, the Recruitment Manager here at Future Personnel, is a right chatterbox! He helps ensure we make dream partnerships happen every day with our pre interviewed and professional candidates. With extensive experience, he is the extra support you need when there are not enough hours in the day to focus on recruitment.
Finding yourself in a recruitment loophole?
Sick of being let down by recruiters who promise the earth, but never deliver? Tired of waiting for them to call? Don’t get lost in the pack, or become just another CV on the pile – trust in Future Personnel, the recruitment agency that’s committed to finding you the right opportunities.
Let’s talk about you…
At Future Personnel, we’re all about you. Meeting with you, listening to you and really getting to know you – we’ll help you get the office jobs you really want, at an organisation that fits your personality. Whatever you’re looking for from your job search, our super-friendly team will help you make it happen.