Sales Manager - Permanent Post
You will be a motivated and driven Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing a team of 6 internal and external sales representatives. This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and make their mark and grow a team around them. You’re equally happy executing the strategy and getting your hands dirty as you are devising it.
• Manage a team of 6 sales professionals
• Perfect our sales proposition
• Devise new and improve existing sales processes
• Create new sales collateral
• Work very closely with Marketing to generate high quality MQLs
• Constantly coach and train the team
• Customize our CRM to help our sales professionals
• Create new reports
Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years experience managing a Sales Team
• You live and breathe sales metrics and how to improve them
• A natural coach and know how to help people to reach their full potential
• You know how to make sales environments fun and place people want to come to everyday
• A hands on approach. You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone and lead from the front
• Excellent knowledge of CRMs and how to use them to optimise sales
• Empathy with teachers and pupils
• Knowledge or experience within Education, an Educational Supplier, or L&D
• Experience using Hubspot Sales Pro
• Experience within a SaaS market
Salary 65,000 - 75,000 OTE + Benefits
Hours - Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Free Parking on site
Posted By: Simon Tregellas
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0208 256 0910
Simon, the Recruitment Manager here at Future Personnel, is a right chatterbox! He helps ensure we make dream partnerships happen every day with our pre interviewed and professional candidates. With extensive experience, he is the extra support you need when there are not enough hours in the day to focus on recruitment.
Finding yourself in a recruitment loophole?
Sick of being let down by recruiters who promise the earth, but never deliver? Tired of waiting for them to call? Don’t get lost in the pack, or become just another CV on the pile – trust in Future Personnel, the recruitment agency that’s committed to finding you the right opportunities.
Let’s talk about you…
At Future Personnel, we’re all about you. Meeting with you, listening to you and really getting to know you – we’ll help you get the office jobs you really want, at an organisation that fits your personality. Whatever you’re looking for from your job search, our super-friendly team will help you make it happen.